Sales Xceleration brings over 1,500 years of combined experience working with sales organizations. When you bring on an Outsourced VP of Sales, you’re getting the tools and systems necessary for developing your business’s unique sales needs.
Our goal is to identify areas of improvement and prioritize actionable recommendations for
your organization’s situation; we’ll run your sales team so you can run your business. Here are a
few things you can expect from an Outsourced VP of Sales:
- Creation of high-impact sales culture
- Ability to maximize sales revenue
- Keep C-level executives (CEO, CFO, CIO, etc.) on track with higher priority tasks and core competencies
How do you know if an Outsourced VP of Sales is what your business needs?
If your organization has experienced some of these common sales issues, an outsourced VP of
Sales is for you:
- Lack of a formal sales process
- Uncertainty around what sales questions to ask
- Stalled proposals
- Lack of time to adequately manage a sales team
- Sales growth has hit a plateau and inability to go to the “next level”
- Unfamiliar with crafting an effective compensation plan that is affordable
- Ineffectively articulating the value proposition, solution, or service
You receive a structured plan that lays out what you need to do and how you can reach your
goals until you’re able to hire a VP of Sales.
You’ll see improvements in the first 90 days, including:
- Develop a sales business plan
- Define sales goals & quotas
- Evaluate current personnel
- Determine sales resources needed
- Create customized compensation plans
- Recruit, interview and hire additional salespeople
- Select and/or customize a tracking database
- Develop pipeline management & forecasting
- Create key metrics, reporting & dashboards tools
- Develop a customized sales process
Through ongoing weekly activities and strategizing we’ll give your team the insight it needs to grow. Get in touch with us today and we can talk through how to achieve new levels of success!